Most brokerages give this information to agents at the beginning of January for the previous year’s sales. If you had any leases, this also gets to count as part of your volume. You will need to know your sales/listing volume, and your lease volume, if any, for the application. The rules for calculating volume are posted on the website under the MMDC link on the right side of the screen.
- Active, 3rd year you become Active Life
- 10th year you become Phoenix
- 15th year you become Crystal Phoenix
- 20th year you become Platinum Phoenix
- 25th year you become Diamond Phoenix
- 30th year you become Gold Phoenix
- and over 30 years you move into the Solid Gold Club.
NOTE: The email links will only work if you are logged into the website.
- If you work for a brokerage where the agents pay their own application fee, and any awards, then select agent pay, and enter your credit card info accordingly.
- If you work for a brokerage that covers your MMDC fees, then select option 2 and your amount due will show any amount due for awards, plates, and plaques you have selected, as well as guests you may be paying for. Enter your credit card info accordingly and submit your application.
- If you work for a brokerage that covers your MMDC fees, and maybe even any eligible awards, select Broker Pay when completing step 3. Your total should show 0 and the credit card fields will disappear, unless you ordered a guest ticket. Brokers don’t usually pay for those. Your broker will get an email that you submitted your finished application, and the fees will show up in their ‘cart’. If the broker pays by corporate check, they need to have that delivered to the CAR office by the deadline of 5:00 on January 20.