RPAC Has Your Back
Your RPAC Committee has been working hard to make things better for Cobb County homeowners:
- Spearheaded the shut down of Cobb County’s proposal to increase property taxes
- Legislative Day saw 45 CAR Members, who conveyed their perspectives on current state legislation to their Senators and Representatives.
- Successful participation in 2017 NAR Calls for Action for the reauthorization of the National Flood Insurance Program
- Successful participation in 2017 NAR Calls for Action to reform our tax code and protect middle class homeowners
- Achieved a participation rate of 35% from our realtors, a 5% improvement over the 2016 participation rate
RPAC is making a difference and thanks to your participation we’re getting stronger every year. To find out what you can do or if you’d like to get involved click here…
Why Become A REALTOR®?
VALUE EXCEEDS COST OF ANNUAL DUES
GAR forms cost $228. Legal Hotline is $100 an hour. What you get from REALTOR® Property Resource plus incredible partner discounts all add up to easily cover your annual dues.
Quality CE courses and nationally recognized designations distinguish you in the eyes of clients and customers.
Networking with professionals pays off in your business transactions and provides lasting friendships and fun! Community engagement puts you in touch and in front of potential clients.
A $5 BILLION REALTOR® BRAND
The REALTOR® brand is valued at $5 billion because it speaks volumes to the public you! Your REALTOR® ethics, integrity, professionalism, knowledge and political support for homeowners and homeownership carry a lot of weight with potential clients. Wear it on your lapel and use it to your marketing advantage.
YOU CAN’T AFFORD NOT TO BECOME A REALTOR®!