- According to the policies and procedures of Cobb Association of REALTORS® Jeanne Linden Scholarship Fund program, the Scholarship Committee shall award applicants funds to assist in undergraduate educational development. The committee shall award such scholarships, according to its discretion, and within the limits of available funds. Persons having already applied and/or received a scholarship in prior years may reapply.
- Important Dates for the 2019 Scholarship Awards Program are as follows:
a. Applications available: April 17, 2019
b. Application deadline: 12:00 Noon, May 20, 2019
c. Notification to Applicants: May 31, 2019
d. Presentation of Scholarship: TBD
e. Disbursement of checks & notifications to schools: TBD.
- Applications must be submitted completely filled out and signed by the applicant. Please use black ink and do not use the backside of the pages. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Applicants who are not head of household must also have the signature of a parent or guardian certifying the accuracy of the application. Transcripts from most recent school year must be attached to the application.
- Interviews with applicants may be scheduled at the discretion of the Scholarship Committee.
- Recipients will be notified as to selection and amount of the award.
- Disbursements will be made as checks, payable to the educational institution and addressed to the Financial Aid Officer in order to credit the account of the student. To ensure proper credit, we must have the correct name and address of the Financial Aid Officer at your school. Variations from this procedure may be made upon application to and at the discretion of the CAR Scholarship Committee.
ALL INFORMATION IS CONFIDENTIAL!!!
All applicants must comply with the the Jeanne Linden Scholarship Policies & Procedures in order to be considered for a scholarship.
Applications must be submitted completely filled out and signed by the applicant, along with required attachments. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please download the form below, sign where indicated, as well as having it signed by your parent/guardian. Upload the completed form to your Scholarship Application.
Jeanne Linden Scholarship Certification