At Ameris Bank, our customers and the community are always at the center of everything we do. From life-changing decisions to everyday services, we’re with you. Since our founding in 1971, Ameris Bank continues to experience progress, innovation, and development. Regardless of our expansion and growth, Ameris Bank will always stay true to our roots: a high-performing community bank with an emphasis on providing exceptional customer experiences.
Whether you are a first-time homebuyer or ready to refinance, we have mortgage products designed to meet your needs, and we are dedicated to keeping the process as simple as possible. Our “in-house” underwriting, funding, and closing, and appraisers familiar with home values in your community allow for timely processing and closing. Click here to learn more.
- Conventional Loans
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- VA/FHA/USDA Loans
- First Time Homebuyer Loans offering low down payment options
- Renovation, Second Home, or Reverse Mortgages
If your buyers or listings need specialty financing, an Ameris Bank portfolio product may be the solution for you. We offer a variety of mortgage loan options with flexible financing guidelines.
- Ameris Edge – Large loans for borrowers looking for adjustable rate mortgages with fully amortized or interest only options.
- Bank Statement Advantage Program – Designed for self-employed borrowers to allow bank statements to determine income eligibility.
- Ameris Bank Non-Warrantable Condo Loan – Financing options for condominiums that do not fit traditional Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA or VA requirements.
- Ameris Bank Recent Housing Event Loan Program – Designed for creditworthy borrowers who experienced a housing event due to economic or financial hardship.
- Piggyback HELOC – Loans for borrowers who want to avoid mortgage insurance by combining a first and second mortgage.
- Ameris Dream – Loans for first time homebuyers with limited funds for a down payment.
- Lot Loans – Flexible options for purchasing land to build a new home.
Our team of experienced banker in Cobb County are dedicated to providing one-on-one service and remain dedicated to understanding each borrower’s needs. Just click on one of our talented representatives to the right to find out more.
All loans subject to credit approval. Eligibility requirements apply.