Each year, hundreds of REALTORS from around the state attend Legislative Day at the Capitol, to meet with our Georgia State Senators and Representatives and provide them with our views on pending legislation that are important to homeowner’s rights and the health of our real estate profession. Last year, over 40 Cobb Association of REALTORS visited the Capitol to meet with our Cobb County Legislators.
This year’s visit will be on Wednesday, January 23 – come join us! Here’s what you get for FREE:
- Transportation by private bus to and from the Capitol, leaving our offices at 6:30 am and returning that afternoon by 6:00 pm.
- Breakfast & Briefing at the Georgia Freight Depot.
- Issue-specific discussions with the Legislators working on those issues.
- Capitol visits with our Cobb County State Legislators.
- Lunch at the Freight Depot with a special guest and program.
How can you go wrong? To join us, just do the following by Wednesday, January 16:
1. Click here to register on the GAR Website to attend. Registration is FREE!
2. Then, if you’d like to take advantage of our offer of FREE Transportation to and from our CAR Offices, email me at [email protected] to reserve your spot. RESERVATIONS FOR THE BUS TRIP MUST BE RECEIVED BY JANUARY 16. Spots on the bus will be reserved on a first come/first served basis.
For more information and a schedule of events at the Capitol, click here.
Make your REALTOR Voices Heard!! We look forward to seeing you there!